Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday afternoon.........UPDATED!

UPDATE: the ladies that we have seen on Fox News have their web site up now. "Hillary Clinton Supporters Count Too" I have to use Internet Explorer to get it to work...may just be me but it won't work in Firefox.
____________________________________________________________________

For the afternoon read.....

Healing the wounds of Democrats' sexism

To see Gerry on Greta..........

This is really Timely from Greta Wire

______________________________________________________________________

Well I did it....I am no longer a democrat. Today was the last day to change here in my state. I found that out today so I went and got it taken care of...No longer a dem....feels good to say that. After I have seen how low Obama will go I just could no longer be a part of the party who thinks it is ok to disenfranchise voters...actually using lawyers to stop the votes from being counted....that is Un-American!
More later.............on the party I went with and why....
____________________________________________________________________

I am listening to Hannity at 77WABC...want to listen go here.

Corbett will be having a free for all the last hour of his show...here.
___________________________________________________________________






Cardinal George weighs in on Pfleger flap