Thursday, March 13, 2008

TODAY OBAMA'S PASTOR SEEMS TO BE THE BUZZ!

I don't have much time now but I will put up a couple of links and later I will come back and update. Oh my where to start, lets start with FOX NEWS. I have a couple from them you might want to look at. Here is a older one and this is more current....Then we will go on over to ABC...

Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11


"inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism.".............

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

Yes you should go read the whole thing!

FULL STORY HERE@ABC



UPDATED:
YOUTUBEABC

There has been some talk about this YOUTUBE VIDEO. Fox is covering this and I must say it is about time. Sorry I don't have more right now but I will be back later today..........until then, have a great day!

UPDATES:

Why Does Obama's Pastor Matter?
FULL STORY HERE@FRONTPAGE

Obama's Spiritual Guide: 'God Damn America'

FULL STORY HERE@NEWSBUSTERS


Thursdays Race Wars
OVER @ THEPAGE

State Democrats Release Re-Vote Plan
Craig Crawford has a piece on the Florida re-vote.

Barack Obama's Preacher
Taylor Marsh has a good read HERE@TAYLORMARSH