Monday, April 14, 2008

CAN OBAMA REALLY BE THAT STUPID/DUMB?

Is Obama really that out of touch with America and politics. He demanded an apology from U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis today for calling him a "boy" and "comparing Obama and his message for change similar to a "snake oil salesman." I think what else was said at that dinner is much more important and I would have never known if he had not demanded an apology. Don't know what I am talking about? Let me tell you all about it...........The republicans held a dinner in Northern Kentucky and this Davis man was there and well read this............

The Republicans specifically skewered Democratic presidential candidate and Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, perhaps as a signal that they expect -- or hope -- that he is that party's nominee against McCain.

"I fear the two Democrats, one in particular, is incredibly naive," McConnell said, adding that five years ago when the U.S. Senate voted to go to war in Iraq, Obama was in the Illinois state senate. "This is the big leagues now. At what point do you turn off the demagoguery and become a serious, responsible leader?"

U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis, a Hebron Republican, compared Obama and his message for change similar to a "snake oil salesman."

He said in his remarks at the GOP dinner that he also recently participated in a "highly classified, national security simulation" with Obama.

"I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button," Davis said. "He could not make a decision in that simulation that related to a nuclear threat to this country."

Source: Republicans talk about Iraq, Obama at N. Ky. dinner

Did you see it? Yes "boy" is there and "snake oil salesman." Well this is what caught my eye.....

He said in his remarks at the GOP dinner that he also recently participated in a "highly classified, national security simulation" with Obama.

"I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button," Davis said. "He could not make a decision in that simulation that related to a nuclear threat to this country."

Is the press covering this? Well I want to know more about this "highly classified, national security simulation" that Obama could not make a decision in.

I was so disappointed in Jake Tapper tonight when I saw how he had covered it. Jake is all upset over Obama being called a boy because he is 46 years old and running for president. Didn't even mention the highly classified, national security simulation....... I have been waiting for something and Jake gives me "BOY"! Where does one have to go in this country to get the real story?!?!?! Get this Jake calls his piece " The Most Offensive Comment Yet" What a joke............ If you have found more on this please point me to it. I know one thing the MSM won't cover it. Might hurt Obama you know how they are.

Later..............