Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DAY 6-BITTER CLING TO GUNS RELIGION.....

Well it is day 6 and I don't see it going away yet. This will bring him down in the general election. Why do I say that you ask, because the group of voters he was having a lot of trouble getting to vote for him was the very group he insulted. He was in a home filled with his supporters and didn't think any reporters were around to repeat what he said. Have you read this piece from Pajamas Media, Deep Inside 'Bittergate' in it the Obama campaign had this to say.........

from the standpoint of Obama campaign figures, the material was gotten under false pretenses. One top Obama hand speaks of the campaign and candidate being blindsided. Fowler was a supporter, a contributor, an activist, a blogger, not a reporter. With the event closed to the press, Obama spoke with less care than he would have otherwise had he known a reporter, of any sort, was in attendance.

Obama spoke with less care than he would have otherwise had he known a reporter, of any sort, was in attendance... Hmmm......So what else does he say when we have no way of finding out?...I guess we will never know now will we? We do know he said we "get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Am I bitter? The only thing I can really say I am bitter about is I feel like I have been lied to. I think George W. Bush has lied to America on many occasions. I don't like being lied to at all! I don't cling to a gun. Religion is not something you cling to it is something you live, something you practice everyday of your life by being kind to others and showing love and forgiveness. Yes forgiveness. Do I forgive Obama for saying this? No, because I feel he was saying what he really thought of Americans. I think the real Obama was speaking when he thought there were no reporters in the room. I can't speak for all Americans just as they can't speak for me but I don't like being put down and insulted. Do I have antipathy to people who aren't like me? No, we are all Gods children and we have a wonderful country that allows people from all over the world to come here and enjoy our freedoms. How dare he say Americans don't like people who aren't like them. Maybe he was speaking for himself but he was not speaking for me.

It is just like saying "Typical White Person." He likes to put Americans in groups, people who are racist won't vote for him, people who like guns won't vote for him, people who cling to their religion won't vote for him, people who don't like others because they don't look the same as they do won't vote for him, people who have a problem with free trade................. Who is left? Who will he criticize next? He seems to criticize people who won't vote for him and put them in groups. Well he criticized half of America and he needed those votes to win the general election. Add to that he is only a one term senator and does not have enough experience to run this country...... Then you have John McCain, he is a hero in the eyes of a lot of Americans and has fought for this country and he has fought president Bush on many occasion. These things will be the highlights of his campaign and that is why I say he can't win the general election.

UPDATE: This just proves my point!


From: : truthtelling007