Thursday, April 3, 2008

SHE SAID...HE SAID....HE SAID....WHAT???


Spin,Spin,Spin....................


So this story started yesterday, and I say story because I am starting to wonder if that is just what it is......First I read on line that Candidate Clinton says to Richardson: Barack can't win.....walk away from my computer flip over to CNN and Ms. Brown is on with two radio talking heads, I don't know who they were but I will call them head 1&2, they are talking about the democratic race. Head 1 is all excited but not as excited as 2. Just before Brown cuts away head 2 says I can't wait till tomorrow because the story will be President Clinton saying Barack Obama can't win. Head1 gets this funny look on his face. Back to Brown..........Now today the story is Richardson said to Clinton Obama can't win............Now It is making news on the television. ....Spin,Spin,Spin......Why should we believe anything we read, hear, see?


More later..................

Truth, Religion, Obama and Politics

It is difficult to view Obama's church as Christian

Not good training for a presidential candidate in the U.S.A.

by Robert

An Obama Pastor Problem That Will Rankle Democrats

GLBT Community Discovers Rev. James T. Meeks