Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flooding ...

I guess you can see I have put up links to the left for the places that are flooding. I put up a link for the Red Cross over the weekend because they are in need of money to help all of these people who have lost everything. There is also a link to FEMA. Why FEMA you ask....because the phone lines are tied up and you can get help online. FEMA's registration call centers have expanded operations to 24 hours-per-day, seven days a week. The number to call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362). Maybe you don't need help but know someone who does....

If you haven't seen it yet here is a piece from Pasadena Star News.. Dems: Pick Hillary at convention ...This piece from WSJ kinda shows how people don't pay attention to who has control of Congress...Congress, Unloved and Supported ..

In an election year full of pretzel-like twists and turns, here’s a new one:

How can a record percentage of Americans say they disapprove of the job the Democratic-controlled Congress is doing — yet at the same time say, also by a record margin, they want this year’s election to produce another Democratic-controlled Congress? more

Here is one more .... Independents shift toward McCain, but Obama leads ..I think it is a bit early to put to much into polls right now but polls are being done.

Busy day for me so I will have to catch up later on what is going on...if I come across anything worth posting I will....Please remember our friends in need and help if you can....