Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some things are more important....Update

What is important to you? Have you read this yet?...Mikulski, Democratic Women of the Senate Launch Checklist for Change....I heard a little about this yesterday when I flipped over to MSNBC to see what was going on there..it is not changing my mind about my vote....Did you see this at No Quarter last night?.....I found a interesting piece this morning....What Right Is There That Is Greater And More Precious Than The Right Of Freedom Of Expression? None....

19 June 2008 By Zach Jones OpEd

USA -It is what keeps us free, proud and engaged. It is why this Freedom is the primary target of those who would seek to gain control over the direction in this democracy. That is what happened on the internet and in Washington, D. C. yesterday, June 18th, 2008, Freedom of Expression was attacked by the puppet masters who are supporting Sen. Obama. When one man, Mr. Larry Sinclair, sought to respectfully exercise this right, his rights, he was arrested in an effort to intimidate him into giving up his responsibility to continue to share information that believes to be true about Sen. Obama. He was being shown that the puppet masters have power, enormous power, to influence the proper and improper executions of our laws and regulations. The puppet masters and their surrogates, who write the speeches, who influence the media, who regulate the message, who attack the opposition, who manufacture the image, who distort the truth, and who enlist the thugs; they are the unseen hands at work here. Where is the American Civil Liberties Union, the ACLU, the champion of Free Speech under the Constitution? Can they confront their historical allies?(please read it all here)


I have no opinion on Larry....that is something I have not cared to discuss here on this blog or anyplace else....But....What Mr. Jones writes about is our Freedom and democracy.... What are those women trying to do with their checklist?....Are they trying to tell us who to vote for?...Is it not our right to vote for the person we wish?....about the checklist....Female senators make push for women voters....I say again...I am voting for John McCain because I trust him....I trust him to protect this country and my family...I am not voting about sexism...I am voting for a president....





UPDATE:

Check out Political Punch...Jake has up a link for a video...Obama's Switch on Public Financing...also read..McCain: Obama Went Back On His Commitment to the American People
...as I said before...Trust...is there going to be anything left by the fall that Obama has not changed his mind on?.....$80 mil is not enough for Obama?....

UPDATE II:

Oh look what I found....McCain has a time line on Obama.... A Timeline Of Reversal ....