Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting Closer...


Obama is getting closer to that magic number. When and if he is the nominee for the democratic party I will be removing my links for Hillary and this will be a pro McCain site.
Monday.. 5/26/08
Obama ...........III
To get to The Page click on photo.
Three Obama supporters selected as add-ons at the Aloha State’s Democratic convention.

Clinton.............O



Yes it will only be a McCain site. I have never voted for a republican for president in my life but there is a first time for everything! If you notice a the top of this blog it says.." McCAIN DEM/CLINTON REPUBLICAN... I AM A PART OF OPERATION TURN DOWN!" That means I am turning down Barack Obama if he is the nominee for the Democratic party. I will not vote for a one term senator to run the most powerful nation on this planet...I can not and will not vote for Obama...

If you are looking for a place to chat with your friends online the comments are open.

2 comments:

Pascalian Awakenings said...

I'm with you.

not a dem anymore said...

Glad you are, I am afraid Obama would bring ....well you know...