Monday, May 12, 2008

Well Who Is BobBarr....

I went looking to find out more about Bob Barr. I got curious after his announcement today. I found a few place to learn about him.

Bob Barr.org and then Barr 2008 and then....... along came John.....Oh come on you have heard the song... If you haven't read about it yet there is this from AP....After the last few months that is all we need is someone else jumping in the race. Google Bob Barr if you want to learn about him. No really he seems like a nice guy, but I don't see him getting a lot of votes if he does get the nomination from the Libertarian Party. Who knows, I am not from Georgia and I am just learning about him. I think America is getting very tired of this election and well...........Who am I to say, maybe he is the answer for America.

6 comments:

not a dem anymore said...

Don't forget about this weeks AOL poll...and answer questions on the right while you are there.

http://tinyurl.com/ysex2g

Anonymous said...

He, or whoever becomes the Libertarian candidate, will likely likely get a lot free publicity by the Obama besotted MSM in order to divide McCain's support.

He cannot possibly win, or even break 10%, but he might hurt McCain.

not a dem anymore said...

That is the way I see it Dave, he will take a small % from McCain...I am ready for this all to be over, it's going to be a long summer.

SpiritedOne said...

Could not stand Bob Barr when he tried to bring down Bill Clinton but I did admire him for leaving the Republican party for being so vocal against Bush and the Patriot act...especially when so many Democrats were rubber stamping everything Bush wanted to do.

not a dem anymore said...

From what I have seen so far he could be a good candidate but I think people have been watching so close it may be a little late to jump in. But what do I know, this election is like no other...

SpiritedOne said...

30yrdem...I think he will draw votes...I think he will be a very real choice if Obama should be the nominee. I don't think he will get far but he will get some votes. I think he could be a spoiler much like Nadar is. Though I could vote for anyone other than Obama I want my vote to count in some constructive way and to vote for people like Barr or Nadar is only maybe assuring the Obama might get in. First of all I do not believe Obama will be the nominee, but if by horrible chance that should happen I hope all fed up Democrats will go for McCain so that Obama could never get in. More people getting in is just parsing out the vote and making it easier for Obama to get in my opinion.