Friday, May 23, 2008

GIVE ME A BREAK!


What a joke! Are they serious? Just let me say... making Hillary Obama's VP. does not make Obama qualified to be president. No I will not vote for Obama because of who his VP. choice is. I am voting for president not vice president.

The democrat party has handed us the least qualified person and expect us to vote for him. No Thanks! I will go with John McCain. At least he has a record to look at. One that goes back years. Our country is in enough trouble without putting a freshman senator in charge. They have totally lost it in Washington and they have lost this 30 year democrat.

____________________________________________________________________



John McCain is releasing his medical records today. AP says he appears cancer free and healthy. That is great news. Also Washington Post talks about POW. after effects and says 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam undoubtedly changed the course of his life. But now that he is 71, that remote trauma seems unlikely to shorten his life span or to lead to mental or physical conditions that are not already apparent. More good news for this Friday. Please read the entire piece.

I will pick a war hero over a freshman senator. We have two wars going on and I believe John has our troops best interest in mind when it comes to the decisions that he makes and will make in the future.

Carl Icahn has a few things to say about Obama and what his presidency would be like. He said that "Obama doesn't understand the economy," adding that he and a Democratic-weighted Senate would boost spending significantly, sending inflation soaring. If this was not enough to illustrate his disdain for Obama, he closed by saying, "I personally think he would be a terrible president." I totally agree!
____________________________________________________________________

I am sick of all the W.O.R.M.'s that come out of the Obama camp. He would be a terrible president...... All you people who think the MSM has been for Obama and have been stabbing Clinton in the back, think about this.....Did you believe them before they were so hard on Hillary? Did you trust them to tell you the true story before you saw they would spin anything to make Hillary look bad? How do we know that they have not been doing this all along. Twisting the facts to make us believe things that were not true? Didn't the White House have some question to the way NBC edited an interview with Pres. Bush? Did we ever question them before we saw the way they were supporting Obama? I didn't. I took their word for it. Well my eyes have been opened during this campaign. Why didn't I watch FOX News before? Because the people at MSNBC/NBC lead me to believe they were the ones (FOX) that were twisting things around. Now I see who is doing the spinning and twisting of the facts, it's not FOX News. My eyes have also been opened to the ways of the democratic party and I don't like what I see. Do I believe it has always been this way? I believed the party had changed drastically. Now that I see what has been going on at MSNBC/NBC I am not so sure it has not always been this way. They are so out of touch with Americans. Look at the states that have went to Senator Clinton but the superdelegates went to Obama. What is that, our votes don't matter? Why have these elections if they don't respect the vote at all. I am not leaving the democratic party, they left me. They left me when they thought it was just fine to disenfranchise two states in this election. If you have not noticed it yet MSNBC/NBC caters to the democratic party. They are spoon feeding democrats spin and expecting them to fall in line in November. I am not falling for it anymore. The elitist in Washington are picking your candidate for you democrats. Donna B. has been shown for who and what she really is (watch her 2min. and 20 seconds into that video.) and the same goes for Howard Dean and Nancy Pelosi. John Kerry was tagged an elitist in 2004 and Ted Kennedy is even more of one. I am sure you didn't mind paying for their private airports but I do. Attaching things like that to a bill in Washington, having the taxpayers pay for little perks like airports has to stop. No they didn't build the bridge to no where but they got an airport too. That is better than the bridge but the other two airports should not have been paid for by taxpayers. Obama is the choice of the elitist in Washington not the choice of the people who have been a part of the democratic for years. We have been the base of the party for years. But as you all know Donna B. says "We don't need the blue collar voters and the Latino voters." Let the eggheads and AA voters have the democratic party because I am so done with it.

____________________________________________________________________

Michigan's battle to seat delegates intensifies

Can John McCain carry California? Consult a new poll later today
____________________________________________________________________

If you joined the Fake Site I posted about yesterday and want to be removed from the mailing list go here...I got another e-mail from the guy and I will post it later. He has now removed the video of the Ladies that were on FOX News.
____________________________________________________________________